zaterdag 6 februari 2010

Those Who Are Dead Are Not Dead





I found myself being utterly blown away by a Resident Evil fanfic which spawned the idea for making another Jill/Chris Music Video: Undead


The music is from Coldplay and I was watching a CSI episode just the other day and its intro was this gem of a song. I love how it's dark, sad and ominous.


And notice the picture above?


I was whining and wailing a few posts back about how much I wanted a Chris and Jill scenario because the RE5 one...lacked...for a better word...emotional interaction between them. I pleaded, pretty please with a cherry on top and now finally it got here!!!!


I'm excited, can you tell ^_^. *jumps up and down*






It looks sooooo good, the details are to drool over and we get some excellent voice-acting.


The previous RE's kinda sucked in that department.


Jill sandwich? Anyone? LOL


It should release in March, keeping fingers crossed!


Game on!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten