donderdag 24 september 2009

*Aaaaargh*




Erm okay, I've officially given up on The Last Guy

Though I did get a Trophy =) 

So I actually had something good come out of something bad. Karma? Or dumb luck? 

I'm not usually the one to give up that easily but this is insane. It's 02u00 and if I don't quit now my PS3 will explode! Steam's gonna come out of that sucker. Poor baby. *goes to check out any updates on the PSN*

Hey wasn't Brütal Legend supposed to be added today? Hmm. Ah well let's give the PS3 some rest.

PS3: Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally! I was all hot and shit, and dust flyin' everywhere. Itchin' man! And then there's this big white furry monster that keeps wacking me on the drive dude. My controller gettin' molested-- Beep

Erm. Yeah. Okay. I feel the love baby....

Still feeling accomplished and doing five things at the same time (must stop drinking things with sugar LOL) I felt like writing a poem. I guess it's for all the survivors out there, those remembering or those still fighting.

Passion is the velvet quilt
That covers what we crave yet fear
But pleasure is the satin lining
That conquers yet breaks the heart


The memories of what we’ve been through
Are not covered by velvet or satin
But by crimson threads and scars


Yet our courage and love
Fills the skies above
I am not a mystery to me
But I must be to you
And evermore are we not scared
Of the mystery of two?


Don’t be scared of the dark
The guiding stars are there
I’ll send you a thousand embraces
That’ll lead you home


Both fighting battles and yet we don’t show
But we always find a way
To lighten the vague pictures
That plagues our beautiful mind


- Lena





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten