donderdag 8 oktober 2009

Relating to Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin

Some of their lyrics I find personally fitting and where a lot of people can relate to =)





Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again


Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again


I am a little bit of loneliness
I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars
So I let go
I do what I can but sometimes it don't make sense


Time is a valuable thing
And I will never feel
Anything else until my wounds are healed


So I let go


- Linkin Park





The one song that I'm in love with from Breaking Benjamin (thank you Resident Evil) is "You". It has two meanings, which one you prefer depends on your own point of view of life.


My hands are broken
And time is going on and on
It goes forever


So I got high and lived all that life that I've taken for granted


Promise me you'll try
To leave it all behind
'Cause I've elected Hell
Lying to myself
Why have I gone blind?
Live another life.


You.


The only way out
Is letting your guard down
And never die forgotten
Forgive me, my love
I stand here all alone
And I can see the bottom


You, You, You


- Breaking Benjamin



-Made by ChrisxJill_Love all credit to her =)


And speaking of Resident Evil, there's another song that's Chris/Jill centered that is really kick-ass and great to run with. Literally lol.


I've been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways


On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind


I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again 
I won't look back 
I'll fight to remain


On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive


- Alter Bridge




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten