woensdag 7 oktober 2009

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune...or is it?


I just finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune!!! During the night I might add. It's 6u14...morning that is. o_O But more on my night-shift thingie later. 


And actually gotten all the Trophies I wanted to get *iz thrilled* Wohoo! LOL


Yes, Uncharted go and buy it. In my opinion, it's one of the best games Playstation 3 has to offer. This was my second run-through and it still surprises me how fluently the gameplay is and how good the graphics are and of course the humor in the game.


Funny thing is, I've been watching a lot of trailers of Uncharted 2, which will be released next Friday and so Elena returns (I so hope they'll keep Nate and her paired up) and another mystery woman.


Her name's Chloe and I was like: I know that voice! Where do I recognize that voice from?!


Half an hour later, it was driving me crazy and I went looking for a video and guess who motion-pictures and voices Chloe? 


Claudia Black!


Yes, the infamous Miz Vala from Stargate SG-1 or also known by a selective Sci-Fi fans as Aeryn from Farscape =)


That woman's got some serious balls LOL


Anyhoo, there's also an Uncharted Movie in the make. I really really hope they pick Nolan as the actor. He's the one motion-picturing and voicing Nathan Drake. And if they want a bigger name then they should hire either Joe Flanigan, or Matthew Fox if he grows his hair so its a lovely we-want-to-run-our-hands-through-it.


Couple of hours ago someone asked me if I could pick 3 characters out of any game that would come to live, who would I want to date?


I immediately had 3 names in my head LOL


So the good-looking-they're-hot-as-hell characters I'd pick are Nathan Drake (of course, I mean come on, he's good-looking, a charmer, a gentleman and has a sense of humor), Chris Redfield (just because he's so buff, handsome, boyish yet manly and a gentleman) and Carlos Oliviera (because he's got that sexy southern accent, he's a charmer, good-looking, tanned)


Erm. Yeah. 


*gets mop, starts cleaning drool*


Wow that was some serious side-tracking xD


Uncharted, dah I love that game. And it's humor!





Elena Fisher: Nate, please be careful...
Nathan Drake: [chuckles] Aren't I always?
[bangs head on low celing]
Nathan Drake: OWWW! I did NOT see that coming!

Quote of the Day: Failure is merely an opportunity to start all over again with more experience.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten