dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Insanity: going slighty controlled mad





Insanity; a word with different meanings.


It is known to be a condition; a derangement of the mind.
Or used by the law to state someone who's unsoundness of mind affects their legal responsibility or capacity.
It is also known to be a psychosis. 


Or in my case; someone who's extreme folly, has a foolhardiness but controlled.


Controlled madness.


I just came back from a party; the invitation coming in just two hours before it started but hey sometimes, you just gotta live on the edge and feel stress. 


Nah, I'm kidding. Are you crazy, I don't need two hours to get ready.


It was insane. The party was crazy and wild and did I mention; insane?


There were different kinds of rooms set up; each a theme expressed by emotions. There was a psychedelic crazy happy room with TV's displaying all kinds of happy things and clips.


Then you had a dark room; complete with Vampire themed waiters and black satin couches and gosh...I loved that room. Though I found out I really don't like Bloody Mary's. The cocktail Dracula's Bite was pretty darn good...no seriously...they had a punch set up on the table and it was waving me over. I could not resist it. The bright red and purple color worried me though LOL


And for those wondering; no I don't take drinks from strangers but I pretty much knew everyone that was in that room. Look at it as a very large home party.


It felt that way, my jaw still hurts from all the grinning, smiling and laughing.


Oh and the dancing. How I love dancing. For me it really is an expression of emotions...letting go. Something I don't do easily...like I said; it's controlled madness.


My dancing is a lot more controlled (again that word) because of my bad knee that can dislocate if stretched too far. And because of that I'm not that technically anymore and there were girls there...man...they were good. Very good. I used to be on the stage with them.


Those girls were dancing like cheetahs with fire crackers up their butt and I was the turtle stampeding through peanut butter.


I don't know just goes to show that you need to treasure your body. Your body is your temple.


Anyway as the party was in full swing...and my head...I was in the middle room which had a stage and large dancing space and two bars and loads of big screen TV's and this woman walked into the room; swaying her hips, her head high as she walked like a cat.


She stopped in the middle of the room and everyone turned to look at her and she said, " we are not amused". 


Which is sexy, funny and freaky at the same time. Multipersonality. HELLO? Anyone?


But normally that kind of behavior would rub me the wrong way but I found myself in the center of her attention. I could see and feel she was a Black Heart, just like me.


So she walked up to me, probably knowing who I was (because like I said, I know those people), and looked me up and down, tilted her head to one side and asked: "what are you thinking now?"


And I said, "I feel like I'm being licked and lapped by a cat and her cream."


And she laughed, she actually took the dare and leaned into me and said in my ear, "Saw through my act huh?"


I couldn't help but smile.


I had met my Master. I'm good but I'm not that good.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten