maandag 8 februari 2010

A shout out for Vash12349





I have to say there are some people I've met during my life that I consider to be soul mates, really really good friends.


And some of those will always be in my heart and even though I tend to dissapear for awhile that doesn't mean I love them less.


Another important thing in your life are the people that you might never meet but leave a lasting impression on your heart, your mind and your soul.


So here's a shout out for Vash, he's a guy who makes walkthroughs for video games and he does his own commentary as he plays it. Yes it is a recurring theme on my blog ^_^, because he just makes me laugh and snort and giggle out loud even when I'm having a bad day.


Check out his channel at: Vash's Gaming Insanity at its Best


He's done some of, what I consider to be, legendary games like; Dead Space, Uncharted, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid Series,...


You gotta hear him but these are one of his strongest lines... careful it's got some grownup language.


Here's just a few lines from his new Resident Evil 2 walkthrough on the first and only original Playstation 1 or in his case Playstation X, it just shows what the game and Resident Evil Franchise is all about:


"God those graphics are amazing! I swear like when I first played this game when I was like ten or something like that , I was like: 'this is the shit',  now it looks like shit but you gotta appreciate old school days ya know."


"Now that there is everyone's favorite neighborhood licker, in this game Licker was my favorite, favorite monster. In Resident Evil 5 he became the gayest bastard on the planet."


"Wait. Listen. Are there footsteps? I think there's two on this left side...nope. But there is health! Holler! Thank the Lord for green shit!"


"So this is a puzzle. Not too rough...unless you're retarded or you really suck at puzzles."


"Let's go finish exploring. I like exploring. (on screen Leon bumps into a locked door) Ooorgh, there goes my exploring. Here's the end of my story. Who would've known, my only weakness; locked doors. Nah I'm kidding, I'm the master of unlocking."


"Here's our first key. What we do with it? I fucking forgot."


"The best thing to do here is...run like Hell!"


This ladies and gentlemen is what Resident Evil is all about LOL


Next posts: GTA IV, CSI Miami, NCIS, CSI Las Vegas, Stargate SG-1: Sam and Jack, Moving, Writing Fanfic and loads more.


Seeing as it's 04u39, I bid you farewell before my two braincells freeze on me.


*topples over*







1 opmerking:

  1. Googled Vash12349 (since I love that dude) and found this. I totally agree with it all! Haha we're fangirls. :P

    -itsthesherf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen