dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Wohoo I'm nominated for the Blue Moon Awards!!!

*jumps up and down on the couch*


I just got an email saying three (!) of my Stargate Sam and Jack Music Videos are nominated for the Stargate Adult Blue Moon Awards!!!!!!






I'm so excited and so, so, hugely grateful. It's the best "thank you" an artist can get. Some say that their play didn't suck but the audience did but I don't agree. I can honestly say that the Stargate crowd, especially the Sam and Jack fan base, are a joy to be around with. We are such a family, we laugh together and celebrate but when the going get's tough we're all there to help each other. And I've been nominating other people last year but I'm really surprised to have three of them up there. Certainly when knowing that I've been away from the fan base for quite awhile, except for Shipmas that is.


I was so lacking in time because of my previous job, it just felt like getting up, go to work, get back home, take a bath, make dinner, do the laundry, watch something on TV and fall asleep to start all over again. So when I quit that job, I can finally concentrate on things that I should've been doing during the last three months. Therefor my new updates *snort*


Anyhoo, getting sidetracked again, these are my videos if you want to take a peak. Voting for the awards should be starting around March 20, I think. I'll get back to ya when that happens :)


My nominations are:
My Body
So What
Tempus Fugit


*still squee-ing*



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten