woensdag 10 februari 2010

More Blue Moon Awards!!!





This is beyond crazy! I can't stop grinning like an idiot!


Just went for a stroll to get my Bioshock 2 copy-


(through the snow, my whole town was in distress, saw four accidents, 2 cm of snow; no traffic lights, a providor lost his Internet, phone connection, Digital TV, no credit card terminals working, no police because they're on strike...more than 900 km traffic jams throughout Belgium!...*headdesk* You gotta love this country...I have this huge box filled with vanilla candles just in case the electricity goes out and we get stuck in the freakkin' dark ages) 


-and came back to see that I got an email stating three of my fanfics were up for nomination!!!


...must stop using exclamation marks...


I'm so humbled by it, so touched. The three stories that were nominated are:


Hope and Love
Ché Ché
Fulfilled Dreams


Voting starts on March 9th, go vote if you really really like one of the stories, please do check out the other nominations because there are some people up there whom I strongly believe should pick up writing as a profession. There are so many talented people up there!


Thanks a million for the appreciation ^_^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten